Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Damn!...

This has been the most fucked up two days ever. Well, not ever, but in recent history. I'm in a mondo bad mood, and it's freakin' 90 degrees out. I can't even craft in my craft room because it's so hot. The ac vents don't work or something in there and it's always 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the house. I'm so tired of this bullshit.
We're moving when Darren's grandma dies. We're staying here to take care of her, but when she dies we're not long for this place. Don't get me wrong. I don't want Pami to die. I'm just tired of this. My giant fat ass will definitely miss the Tex Mex food. I dunno, maybe I'll get addicted to a new kind of food. Not likely though.
I am mostly complaining about the heat and annoying shit like that right now because I'm so pissed off. I spent last night at the courthouse bailing out a dumbass friend that I don't trust. I felt like I had to last night. He's been going through major bad shit the last two days and I was the one who responded to his call for help. I felt like he would do something even more stupid or reckless than usual. He's an idiot, but I don't want him to get hurt or killed. bleh.
I finally got a kit in the mail that I ordered, but one of the pieces is missing. (this isn't the kind of project I can fudge a little) I'm hoping that I can find a piece in my craft supplies that I can use. I do believe I have one, but still. It took forever to get the package!
Oy, I know, bitch bitch bitch.... I'm sorry! I have a bunch more shit to photograph. I really hope that I can sell all the stuff I made. Boston is only a couple of months away. yikes.

No comments: