Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm feeling overwhelmed lately. I think most of my pressure has been alleviated, but my mind is still reeling. I am going to make a list of the things I need to do and just start checking them off. I adore lists and I love crossing things off! :)
Here's what I'm working on:

Blanket: I'm never going to finish! I don't know what made me chain so many in the first place! It's going to be wonderful if I ever finish. I'll work for hours and only get 3 or 4 rows done.

Angel Package: I've started stalking but I don't know anything about Deep Space 9.

Thank You Package: One item done, a few to go.

Wedding Cake Topper: I finished all but Shrek's arms and Fiona is well on her way. I'm making them look like shrek and fiona, but also they look like Lauren and Coby. I'm hung over today so I will resume progress tomorrow.

Cake Recipe: I'm going to test out my cake recipes for the wedding cake. Wish me luck!

Craft Fair: The 8-9. Wish me luck because the last couple have been shitty. I need to boost my stock though because some regular customers are looking for new stuff. Sure, let me just get on that. :P

It seems like there should be more, and I'm probably forgetting something, but everything except the blanket needs to be done by the 15th. Oy.

No comments: